I asked my Facebook community of over 8000+ people what gluten-free gift they would enjoy the most.
Here are the top answers:
– A gift certificate to a restaurant with a gluten-free menu.
– A gift certificate or delivery of treats from a gluten-free bakery.
– A gift certificate to Whole Foods or a local gluten-free specialty store.
Looks like we’re pretty easy to please!
Here are some more fun gluten-free gift ideas:
– A bookstore gift certificate, so they can pick out a new gluten-free cookbook.
– An Amazon.com gift card to buy obscure gluten-free items or books.
– A Triumph Gluten-Free Grocery Guide to make shopping breezy. It’s also available for Kindle.
– A surprise delivery of freedgoodsco. gluten-free brownies and blondies should make someone squeal.
– A surprise delivery of Joan’s GF Great Bakes bagels! Seriously, these are like gold!
Oh, and of course everyone wants a Celiac Chicks tshirt, water bottle or coffee mug. 😉
For more ideas check out my top 10 list of kitchen appliances.
OK people, tell them what else you want in the comments!