I asked my Facebook community of over 8000+ people what gluten-free gift they would enjoy the most.
Here are the top answers:
- A gift certificate to a restaurant with a gluten-free menu.
- A gift certificate or delivery of treats from a gluten-free bakery.
- A gift certificate to Whole Foods or a local gluten-free specialty store.
Looks like we’re pretty easy to please!
Here are some more fun gluten-free gift ideas:
- A bookstore gift certificate, so they can pick out a new gluten-free cookbook.
- An Amazon.com gift card to buy obscure gluten-free items or books.
- A Triumph Gluten-Free Grocery Guide to make shopping breezy. It’s also available for Kindle.
- A surprise delivery of freedgoodsco. gluten-free brownies and blondies should make someone squeal.
- A surprise delivery of Joan’s GF Great Bakes bagels! Seriously, these are like gold!
Oh, and of course everyone wants a Celiac Chicks tshirt, water bottle or coffee mug.
For more ideas check out my top 10 list of kitchen appliances.
OK people, tell them what else you want in the comments!