16, passage des Panoramas
75002 Paris, France
There’s a new gluten-free restaurant in Paris! It sounds like a very safe place to eat gluten-free.
WITH LOVE allergen free, WHAT IS IT?
NOGLU follows the movement With Love Allergen Free is the guarantor of the commitment to meet the requirements of food safety and hygiene required by the practice of cooking without gluten and lactose for some recipes, service and takeaway of these products. And enforce these important rules to all staff kitchen and bathroom intolerant and allergic to everything.
- No food containing allergens listed will be allowed in kitchens and other culinary workshops which will be made pastries and dishes tasted.
- Raw materials used for the recipes will be certified GLUTEN and LACTOSE for some recipes.
- The kitchen of the facility will be cleaned according to the rules of hygiene and imposed no work plan or utensil made available not present traces of the allergen excluded mentioned *.
- Each recipe, dish, pastry displayed and sold groceries mention clearly allergens excluded.
- All staff (kitchen and bathroom) receive training appropriate to the type of preparation proposed in the institution, as well as a kitchen philosophy NOGLU the right product. www.withlove-allergenfree.com
Sounds and looks good!
Please let us know if you go to Noglu! Merci!