Yay! Gluten-Free Dumplings have arrived! And I’ve arranged for you to win a package containing one box of each kind.
FIRST, LET’S GET ACQUAINTED WITH FEEL GOOD FOODS
Feel Good Foods is excited to offer a line of gluten-free, chef-inspired, Asian-style dumplings. The dumplings come in 4 different varities: vegetable, chicken, pork and shrimp. They contain all natural ingredients with no MSG, artificial flavors, preservatives or additives; and are accompanied by a 1.25 ounce gluten-free dipping sauce.
Feel Good Foods specializes in creating gluten-free meals that anyone can enjoy. Their goal is to help customers be worry-free at mealtime, without having to compromise on taste or quality.
Vanessa is the inspiration behind Feel Good Foods. When diagnosed with celiac disease, she had a difficult time accepting the limitations of her new diet. Having grown up in a cosmopolitan restaurant business, Vanessa had always enjoyed a diverse array of food. Constantly searching for tasty food, she met her husband Tryg and began exploring gluten-free cooking; before long, the idea for Feel Good Foods was born. Today Vanessa and Tryg own Friedman’s Lunch, a comfort-food restaurant inside New York City’s Chelsea Market. All the restaurant’s selections can be prepared gluten free, and she strives to continually expand the list of gluten-free options for her loyal customers.
Vanessa and Tryg are excited to continue to grow the line of Feel Good Foods and offer more exciting gluten-free, frozen foods for people to enjoy in their home.
Isn’t this exciting?! Vanessa is one of us, so we can not only trust her, but she knows what we miss and crave!
WHERE TO BUY
* Westside Market: 77 7th ave
* Westerly Market: 913 8th ave
* Health Nuts: 1208 2nd ave
* Food for Health: 1653 3rd ave
* Natural Frontier Market: 1424 3rd ave
* Natural Frontier Market: 325 3rd ave
* Gary Null’s Uptown Whole Foods: 2421 Broadway
* Eastside Health Foods: 1498 3rd ave
* Back to the Land: 142 7th Ave (between 2nd Ave & 3rd Ave)
* Forces of Nature: 1608 Sheepsheadbay Road
* Perelandra Natural Food Center: 175 Remsen St (between Clinton St & Court)
FLUSHING, NEW YORK:
* Queens Health Emporium: 15901 Horace Harding Expressway
* Vitality & Health: 4603 Broadway
LONG ISLAND, NEW YORK:
* Get Healthy America: 148 Manetto Hill Road, Plainview
* Franklin Square Health Food Store: 944 Hempstead Turnpike, Franklin
* Natures Pavilion: 564 State Route 23 North
* Water To Go: 3501 Haddonfield
* David’s Natural Market: 871 Annapolis Road, Gambrills
* Health Way: 9704 Clint Moore Road, Boca Raton
Feel Good Foods dumplings will be in Fairway Markets by the beginning of February and Whole Foods by February too, but the only Whole Foods carrying them will be MA, CT, RI, and ME. They hope to be in New York Whole Foods by June. They are hoping to be in Wegmans by late winter.
ENTER TO WIN
1) Welcome Feel Good Foods to the your world by liking them on Facebook.
2) Post a comment to the Feel Good Foods Facebook page mentioning somewhere within your comment that you heard about the dumpling giveaway via Celiac Chicks.
3) Sit back and wait for an announcement here by January 31st, 2011. Entries must be made by midnight EST January 30th, 2011. Giveaway must be claimed by February 28th, 2011 or winner status will be forfeited.