Need an excuse to shop?!
Donate $5 to the National Foundation For Celiac Awareness and get a Macy’s 20% off card for October 13th. In addition you will be entered to win a $500 shopping spree at Macy’s, home appliances and other good stuff. Check it out at at the NFCA site and click on the Macy’s logo. Happy Shopping!
Here are seven random facts about me:
1) I’m the only girl out of four boys in my family. I’ve earned the title Princess/Tomboy.
2) I once was on stage with Chris Isaac!!!!
3) I used to be a sugarholic.
4) My mom once gave me a Tennille haircut, but it really looked more like a bowl.
5) I was a nanny for six years.
6) I can’t stand ketchup or mustard, but I love mayo.
7) I have two books signed by Art Buchwald.
I’m tagging new gluten-free blogger Gluten Free For Good.