UPDATE: There was a glitch with the registration earlier today. I've been informed that it has been fixed. Please proceed and if you have any problems email
Introducing the NFCA's Gluten-free Lifestyle Webinar Series, beginning Wednesday January 21, 2009, sponsored by Blue Diamond Growers Nut-thin Crackers.
Gluten-free Common Sense
1. The basics of the gluten-free diet – Nancy Baker, NFCA
2. Finding gluten-free products – Mary Schluckebier, CSA
3. Fresh and Common Ingredients- Nancy Baker, NFCA
4. Using coupons on a specialty diet – Kathleen Reale, Be Free For Me
5. Cooking tips – Nancy Baker, NFCA
6. Cooking with crackers – Linda Simon RD, Gluten-free Kitchen Therapy
*Registration begins on January 13th and is limited to 200.