Does any of this sound familiar?
- I’m curious about whether going gluten-free will make me feel better.
- I keep reading that gluten-free is healthy, then I read it’s not. How do I know?
- My friend has lost a bunch of weight going gluten-free. Maybe I should try it.
- I’m pretty much gluten-free, but not always. It’s too hard.
- Would being gluten-free help me have more energy?
Please join us for our free virtual class delivered to your inbox:
The truth behind the trend:
Is gluten-free for me?
I’ve teamed up with Dr. Samantha Brody and we’ve created a short presentation to answer the questions you have about why a gluten-free diet may or may not be the right choice for you.
There are many health conditions that improve from being on a gluten-free diet. And many people who simply feel better going off of gluten. But that’s not everyone. And it can take time and energy to avoid gluten. You’ll walk away from this presentation with an understanding of what a gluten-free diet can do for different health conditions, weight, energy and state of mind. You’ll be able to sort the wheat from the chaff and make an informed decision of whether or not this is right for you.
Sign up and we’ll send you the presentation in a few days to review at your leisure.
Here’s to your health!